About this Guide
About this Guide:
- Guide to help with biblical exegesis (interpretation).
- Exegesis: critical explanation or interpretation of a text.
Links to Resources:
- Book titles link to Emory's DiscoverE catalog
- Periodical titles link to online access page or to DiscoverE
Still on Paper
Not everything is online!
Elenchus of Biblica
Call Number: REFERENCE Z7770.E63
- Scope: comprehensive annual index of books and articles
- Arranged by subject and canonical order
- Currency: 3-4 years prior to current year
New Testament Commentary Survey
Call Number: READY REFERENCE BS2341.2 .C33 2007
Surveys series and individual volumes
Search DiscoverE, the library's online catalogue, to find resources for your research. You have several search options:
- Type your search term and go
- Limit to media type (books, articles, maps, etc. with drop-downs)
- More filters after first search
Call Number Ranges for New Testament Books: